JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Bit Torrent Downloads > Video Bit Torrents > Pulled Video Torrents

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1) Old
ojotigre1972 ojotigre1972 is offline
Trader God
 
ojotigre1972's Avatar


Join Date: 09.19.11
User ID: 55812
Posts: 2,084

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 5,185
Thanked Posts: 1,111

Def Leppard - November 9, 2015 - 11.15.16, 04:14 AM

Artist:
Def Leppard

Show or Bootleg Title:
November 9, 2015

Show Venue:
Nippon Budokan-Tokyo, Japan

Source:
HD - Audience

Video Quality/Production Info:
A+

Audio/Video Specs:
General
Complete name : H:\Def Leppard - 2015-11-09 - Tokyo\Def Leppard-2015-11-09-Tokyo\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00000.mpls
Format : Blu-ray Playlist
File size : 520 Bytes
Duration : 1h 49mn
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 bps

Video
ID : 4113 (0x1011)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : MPEG Video
Format version : Version 2
Format profile : Main@High
Format settings, BVOP : No
Format settings, Matrix : Custom
Format settings, GOP : M=3, N=18
Codec ID : 2
Duration : 1h 49mn
Bit rate mode : Variable
Bit rate : 26.5 Mbps
Maximum bit rate : 35.0 Mbps
Width : 1 920 pixels
Height : 1 080 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Standard : Component
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Interlaced
Scan order : Top Field First
Compression mode : Lossy
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.427
Time code of first frame : 00:00:00:00
Time code source : Group of pictures header
Stream size : 20.3 GiB (91%)
Color primaries : BT.709
Transfer characteristics : BT.709
Matrix coefficients : BT.709
intra_dc_precision : 8
format_identifier : HDMV
Source : 00000.m2ts

Audio
ID : 4352 (0x1100)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : PCM
Format settings, Endianness : Big
Format settings, Sign : Signed
Muxing mode : Blu-ray
Codec ID : 128
Duration : 1h 49mn
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 1 536 Kbps
Channel count : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Bit depth : 16 bits
Stream size : 1.18 GiB (5%)
format_identifier : HDMV
Source : 00000.m2ts

Format:
HD

Set List/Chapters:
Liberated "Return of the Undefeated" Blu-ray released on the Alexander/X-Avel labels out of Japan.

Setlist:

Let's Go
Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)
Animal
Let It Go
Foolin'
Paper Sun
Love Bites
Armageddon It
Rock On
Undefeated
Two Steps Behind
Rocket
Bringin' on the Heartbreak
Switch 625
Hysteria
Let's Get Rocked
Pour Some Sugar on Me
Rock of Ages
Photograph

Checksums or Fingerprints:
# MD5 checksums generated by MD5summer (http://www.md5summer.org)
# Generated 11/12/2016 4:13:52 PM

72d6a8909295089eb7037aa5e9255929 *BACKUP/index.bdmv
dc5f27b2c18471b66e4796b0006e9e84 *BACKUP/MovieObject.bdmv
949abba739681fec1d7a0a3d96890d38 *CLIPINF/00000.clpi
7286f129ff7323c05f811f973e5a5330 *CLIPINF/01000.clpi
82388df898037ea1174d838da7a15615 *CLIPINF/01001.clpi
15c3cdb9f52df316d5c7d7ce2791d5fb *CLIPINF/01002.clpi
bb9654041a2a987be3de273fc4df1158 *CLIPINF/01003.clpi
f6d4b794ae7fdc78dc25df92e2f64add *PLAYLIST/00000.mpls
520fbca3dcd58bec19a6f6b58a1adf03 *PLAYLIST/01000.mpls
0e355e9c08b06ed0ed8f000e3c7544eb *PLAYLIST/01001.mpls
ba4d1c8c42baa6c9bc0ab13ca3be8e9d *PLAYLIST/01002.mpls
a6bd203d8c95fc0f9d57e592f29d9189 *STREAM/00000.m2ts
bdfc68978a1d5806c7cc363934a58f26 *STREAM/01000.m2ts
922aa53f686242f787792403d888eb6f *STREAM/01001.m2ts
8e47ad4c59150ca7c87081ad3a6677b6 *STREAM/01002.m2ts
7dfff6b63d6c9d9059a78073c9f9d8de *STREAM/01003.m2ts
72d6a8909295089eb7037aa5e9255929 *index.bdmv
dc5f27b2c18471b66e4796b0006e9e84 *MovieObject.bdmv

Audience shot.
"Approx 110 minutes
Full 1080 HD film appears to be done by Alexander
and the audio was done by X-Avel
But other than that I am not sure what equipment was used.


For some reason the Japanese labels do not like shows bootlegged there to be released out of the country. Kind of a pain in the butt to get these imported over here. But everything that goes up on Dime ends up on a Japanese label and for sale. So it is only fitting we let anything of theirs out into everyones hands we can.

This is nicely filmed and well worth picking up if you enjoy The Lep!"
Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.

Last edited by ron; 11.15.16 at 06:57 AM.
Reply With Quote
  (#2) Old
badbonz69 badbonz69 is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 01.05.05
User ID: 1598
Posts: 1,265

Trader Rating: -1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 568.50 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 340

11.15.16, 04:39 AM

This was banned from Dime because it has official content. This needs to come down because it has an official audio track from AC/DC at the beginning. It's even in the menu. I don't know how you can miss that. This site is in danger of being shut down.

Here is the link to Dime showing it is BANNED:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=576401

The message from the mod:

TORRENT BANNED FROM DIME!

The intro music is the officially released song "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC which has to come out.

Last edited by badbonz69; 11.15.16 at 04:57 AM. Reason: link to Dime
Reply With Quote
  (#3) Old
ojotigre1972 ojotigre1972 is offline
Trader God
 
ojotigre1972's Avatar


Join Date: 09.19.11
User ID: 55812
Posts: 2,084

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 5,185
Thanked Posts: 1,111

11.15.16, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbonz69 View Post
This was banned from Dime because it has official content. This needs to come down because it has an official audio track from AC/DC at the beginning. It's even in the menu. I don't know how you can miss that. This site is in danger of being shut down.

Here is the link to Dime showing it is BANNED:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-d....php?id=576401

The message from the mod:

TORRENT BANNED FROM DIME!

The intro music is the officially released song "Shoot to Thrill" by AC/DC which has to come out.

And a question I have in my head
Why are not you banned? I do not understand because no one wants you in any forum.
Reply With Quote
  (#4) Old
badbonz69 badbonz69 is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 01.05.05
User ID: 1598
Posts: 1,265

Trader Rating: -1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 568.50 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 340

11.15.16, 05:20 AM

Just take it down and don't worry about me. I'm concerned about this site. I guess you aren't. I'm not banned because I don't break the rules like you. You and I have a couple mutual friends on this site so you can't say no one. Besides, this is not a popularity contest. This is a site to share music that is NOT official!!
Reply With Quote
  (#5) Old
Cliff1986 Cliff1986 is offline
Trader God
 
Cliff1986's Avatar


Join Date: 10.05.16
User ID: 73401
Posts: 1,001

Trader Rating: 8

Rate This Trader!



UL: 1.69 TB
DL: 0.99 TB
Ratio: 1.70
Seed Points: 24,269.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 1,558
Thanked Posts: 804

11.15.16, 05:27 AM

Thank you Tiger Eye,for uploading.
Gracias compi



Visit my new trade site

http://revengetradedvd.webcindario.com/
Reply With Quote
  (#6) Old
ojotigre1972 ojotigre1972 is offline
Trader God
 
ojotigre1972's Avatar


Join Date: 09.19.11
User ID: 55812
Posts: 2,084

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 5,185
Thanked Posts: 1,111

11.15.16, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbonz69 View Post
Just take it down and don't worry about me. I'm concerned about this site. I guess you aren't. I'm not banned because I don't break the rules like you. You and I have a couple mutual friends on this site so you can't say no one. Besides, this is not a popularity contest. This is a site to share music that is NOT official!!

I invite a moderator to download the Blue Ray and let him decide if this Blue Ray has to be removed. This is not DIME and you are not a moderator, you are "un toca huevos".
Reply With Quote
  (#7) Old
badbonz69 badbonz69 is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 01.05.05
User ID: 1598
Posts: 1,265

Trader Rating: -1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 568.50 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 340

11.15.16, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff1986 View Post
Thank you Tiger Eye,for uploading.
Gracias compi
You're just hurting your ratio because this is coming down. Not only was it banned from Dime, but it was just banned from LSN.
Reply With Quote
  (#8) Old
badbonz69 badbonz69 is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 01.05.05
User ID: 1598
Posts: 1,265

Trader Rating: -1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 568.50 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 340

11.15.16, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojotigre1972 View Post
I invite a moderator to download the Blue Ray and let him decide if this Blue Ray has to be removed. This is not DIME and you are not a moderator, you are "un toca huevos".
It was just banned from LSN. Urfold is a mod there so he knows the truth. Not to mention he is a member here and can confirm it with the mods. BTW, according to Kite, a mod, you are suppose to use English in this forum and not insult me in Spanish. It's not hard to go to google to translate what you said.
Reply With Quote
  (#9) Old
badname badname is offline
Trader Supreme
 
badname's Avatar


Join Date: 07.14.07
User ID: 18686
Posts: 378
Location: Italy

Trader Rating: 28

Rate This Trader!



UL: 619.03 GB
DL: 237.13 GB
Ratio: 2.61
Seed Points: 12,293.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 2,819
Thanked Posts: 89

11.15.16, 07:42 AM

Why this has been banned and that no:
http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=168361


These shows are for free trading only ~ if you sell you'll go to hell

My trade list (last update 2018-08-14) http://zipansion.com/1taCt

Visit My Site At badnameproduction.com

Last edited by badname; 11.15.16 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  (#10) Old
badbonz69 badbonz69 is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 01.05.05
User ID: 1598
Posts: 1,265

Trader Rating: -1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 568.50 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 340

11.15.16, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badname View Post
Why this has been banned and that no:
http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=168361
If it is official, someone needs to report it.
Reply With Quote
  (#11) Old
ojotigre1972 ojotigre1972 is offline
Trader God
 
ojotigre1972's Avatar


Join Date: 09.19.11
User ID: 55812
Posts: 2,084

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 5,185
Thanked Posts: 1,111

11.15.16, 10:04 AM

"HA HA!!! I told you it would get banned you criminal. Just goes to show that you don't care about this site or the law. FOAD. "
Private message of the son of a bitch badbonz69. My English is bad, but you are a bad person. Moderators can watch my PMs. This boy is a bastard and also a leech. This is a reason why all good uploders have left the forum.
Reply With Quote
  (#12) Old
badbonz69 badbonz69 is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 01.05.05
User ID: 1598
Posts: 1,265

Trader Rating: -1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 568.50 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 340

11.15.16, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojotigre1972 View Post
"HA HA!!! I told you it would get banned you criminal. Just goes to show that you don't care about this site or the law. FOAD. "
Private message of the son of a bitch badbonz69. My English is bad, but you are a bad person. Moderators can watch my PMs. This boy is a bastard and also a leech. This is a reason why all good uploders have left the forum.
If I am the bad person you claim, why didn't you take down Def Leppard when I said it was official and you knew it was banned from dime? You don't care. Private message was edited.
Reply With Quote
  (#13) Old
MikeFury MikeFury is offline
Trader God
 
MikeFury's Avatar


Join Date: 02.16.10
User ID: 43739
Posts: 1,704
Location: Concepción, Chile

Trader Rating: 438

Rate This Trader!



UL: 5.10 TB
DL: 546.86 GB
Ratio: 9.55
Seed Points: 122,563.40

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 26,376
Thanked Posts: 591

11.16.16, 05:01 AM

if he's a "criminal", then you can't deny that you are a restless pain in the ass who never gets tired of being annoying


See my Trade List here
concebootlegs.webs.com


Last edited by MikeFury; 11.16.16 at 05:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  (#14) Old
ojotigre1972 ojotigre1972 is offline
Trader God
 
ojotigre1972's Avatar


Join Date: 09.19.11
User ID: 55812
Posts: 2,084

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 5,185
Thanked Posts: 1,111

11.16.16, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeFury View Post
if he's a "criminal", then you can't deny that you are a restless pain in the ass who never gets tired of being annoying
All people already know this guy. I do not waste my time with him anymore. Blue Ray is posted on another forum. Videobootlegs.com
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2015, def, leppard, november

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my list of video/DVD to share melodicroads Trade Lists 71 07.25.17 02:16 PM
Bootlegs-Trade.ru saler Trade Lists 38 06.22.17 07:14 PM
Def Leppard - Sheffield England 6-6-93 defu2 Audio Bit Torrents 9 04.02.10 12:24 AM
Def Leppard - 1983-08-03 - Seattle Metalgman Audio Bit Torrents 10 08.24.08 06:11 AM
I'm new...Why no Def Leppard? smole Requests 24 08.05.07 03:24 PM



8.jpg


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

WEB HOSTING: Hosting 4 Less

vB Forum Feeds by CinVin

Copyright © 2004-2018 JamToThis.com

vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com