JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Everything Else > The JTT Saloon

(#1) Old
Trader Supreme

User ID: 50186

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!

UL: 803.80 GB
DL: 863.34 GB
Ratio: 0.93
Seed Points: 16,919.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 289

Post To Everyone at JTT - 03.28.18, 08:45 AM

There seems to be a lot of negativity here right now. It seems to be stemming from one problem. What is that problem?? The answer, to me, is quite simple. People aren't following the rules.

Let's face it, we're all adults here. We should all have basic reading skills so we should be able to read and understand the rules. I'm talking specifically about videos that can be shared here. That's really where I go when I'm here and where I'm seeing the negativity. Too many people are sharing videos that CAN'T be shared here and there's absolutely no reason for it.

What do we do about this?? We complain about the mods not doing their job. There's a lot of people that are really good at doing this. The problem with this is you're not accomplishing anything. I say, if you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem. It's really that simple. Here's some better suggestions.

PM a mod and let them know about a show. That's what I do and I have found that to be successful. If nothing happens after a few day, PM another mod and keep going until you find one that takes the show down. People have lives and, as far as I know, they aren't paid to do what they do here, so let's help make their job easier. I've done it many times and EVERY show I've mentioned to a mod has been pulled. I'm being a part of the solution.

If you see a show that shouldn't be here, don't download it and post in the thread that it shouldn't be here and encourage everybody else not to download the show either. If these members aren't getting any credit for these illegal shows, they'll stop trying to share them because there's no benefit in it for them.

As of right now, I see a lot of people that are just complaining about the mods. Above, I've given you all other options that may actually bring about a change to Jam To This. A change for the better. What you do with the information I've given you is totally up to you.
  (#2) Old
Trader God

User ID: 1598

Trader Rating: -3

Rate This Trader!

UL: 571.85 GB
DL: 564.31 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 1,274.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 339

03.28.18, 01:58 PM

Don't put this on us! The mods are just as guilty as the illegal uploaders. I've reported shows to mods and was completely ignored. Shows not pulled and no response to pm's. They were online too because I checked who was online in the last 24 hours to help determine who to pm the offense.

The only solution is a report button that is answered because the mods are not doing their job. If they can't handle it they should step down. You would be a perfect candidate for the job. They need to start banning the repeat offenders too. There is absolutely no excuse for a Bryan Adams show to be on the tracker for 5 days and not get pulled.

Unless Brett makes some major changes, this site won't make it to 2019. Without net neutrality in the US, ISP's are going to start targeting a site like this that is allowing illegal content. You probably don't have to worry about that in Canada or the illegal uploaders that are mostly from foreign countries with different laws. ESL. Probably can't read the rules because most of the stuff uploaded now is just recycled stuff from other trackers that allow it. All they do is copy and paste and get the upload credit. Very little original content. Who else besides Mike Furry actually uploads something new to JTT?

Last edited by badbonz69; 03.28.18 at 02:00 PM.
  (#3) Old
.:Moderator:.

User ID: 88

Trader Rating: 174

Rate This Trader!

UL: 921.19 GB
DL: 422.31 GB
Ratio: 2.18
Seed Points: 8,714.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 1,254
Thanked Posts: 35

04.02.18, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbonz69 View Post
Don't put this on us! The mods are just as guilty as the illegal uploaders. I've reported shows to mods and was completely ignored. Shows not pulled and no response to pm's. They were online too because I checked who was online in the last 24 hours to help determine who to pm the offense.
It's not right to call people out by name, so I won't...but there are 5 mods in most of the forums. 3 out of the five are active, or semi-active. Two look to have been absent from the site for a while.

If you've got an issue, contact one of the active mods.

As for the ones that are currently in-active. That sounds like something Brett needs to think about.

Ron

Tags
jtt