JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Everything Else > Rock News

(#1) Old
JTT News Scavenger

User ID: 8866

Trader Rating: 4

Rate This Trader!

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 0

Post FATES WARNING: 'Live Over Europe' Unboxing Video - 06.14.18, 10:06 AM

An unboxing video for "Live Over Europe", the new live album from progressive metal pioneers FATES WARNING, can be seen below. The disc will be released on June 29 via InsideOut Music.Captured during the most recent European headlining run for FATES WARNING's acclaimed latest studio album, "Theories Of Flight", in January 2018, "Live Over Europe" includes recordings from eight different cities (Aschaffenburg, Germany; Belgrade, Serbia; Thessaloniki and Athens, Greece; Rome and Milan, Italy; Budapest, Hungary and Ljubljana, Slovenia) and a total of 23 songs in over 138 minutes of playing time, spanning 30 years of the group's seminal career."Live Over Europe" was mixed by Jens Bogren (OPETH, KREATOR, SYMPHONY X) and mastered by Tony Lindgren at Fascination Street Studios in Sweden and will be available as limited 2CD mediabook, gatefold 3LP + bonus-2CD or as digital album.FATES WARNING vocalist Ray Alder stated: "We would like to thank each and every one of our fans that helped us make 'Live Over Europe'. We had a great time making this album and we hope that you enjoyed the shows as much as we did playing them.""Live Over Europe" track listing:CD 1:01. From The Rooftops02. Life In Still Water03. One04. Pale Fire05. Seven Stars06. SOS07. Pieces Of Me08. Firefly09. The Light And Shade Of Things10. Wish11. Another Perfect Day12. Silent Cries13. And Yet It MovesCD 2:01. Still Remains02. Nothing Left To Say03. Acquiescence04. The Eleventh Hour05. Point Of View06. Falling07. A Pleasant Shade Of Gray, Pt. IX08. Through Different Eyes09. Monument10. Eye To EyeFATES WARNING 2018 is:Bobby Jarzombek - DrumsJoey Vera - Bass and VocalsRay Alder - VocalsJim Matheos - GuitarsMike Abdow - Guitars and VocalsAsked how he feels being attached to the "progressive" tag, Matheos told Goldmine in a 2016 interview: "I understand the need for labels. We all use labels. I use them if I have to describe something I'm listening to… I'll use whatever label comes to mind. That's the one that fits in general. It doesn't bother me. I just think that whole term doesn't mean that much anymore. The stuff that people give to me to listen to all the time — 'Oh, this is great prog stuff. You're gonna love it.' But, to me, if I even bother to listen to it, it sounds like something I've heard a hundred times before." Photo credit: Stephanie Cabral

Read More...