JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Everything Else > The JTT Saloon

(#1) Old
Banned

User ID: 16275

Trader Rating: 82

Rate This Trader!

UL: 9.03 TB
DL: 1.07 TB
Ratio: 8.46
Seed Points: 0.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 1,113
Thanked Posts: 0

Thumbs up Free Melodic Rock Ticket - 10.01.07, 08:14 PM

I bought my ticket and got my flight, but my dog got sick. With my husband being out of town this coming weekend working the NASCAR race, I got elected to stay home.

So anybody who wants to go and does not have a ticket e-mail me, I will send it to you for free. It is a pretty good seat, I got it so I could try and film. 1st Balcony, 1st row.

The show is this weekend In South Bend Indiana.
  (#2) Old
Trader God

User ID: 498

Trader Rating: 140

Rate This Trader!

UL: 468.91 GB
DL: 316.23 GB
Ratio: 1.48
Seed Points: 290.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 207
Thanked Posts: 32

Send a message via AIM to Onfire
10.01.07, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleezebeez View Post
I bought my ticket and got my flight, but my dog got sick. With my husband being out of town this coming weekend working the NASCAR race, I got elected to stay home.

So anybody who wants to go and does not have a ticket e-mail me, I will send it to you for free. It is a pretty good seat, I got it so I could try and film. 1st Balcony, 1st row.

The show is this weekend In South Bend Indiana.
What Band?
  (#3) Old
Banned

User ID: 16275

Trader Rating: 82

Rate This Trader!

UL: 9.03 TB
DL: 1.07 TB
Ratio: 8.46
Seed Points: 0.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 1,113
Thanked Posts: 0

10.01.07, 09:59 PM

Ticket is gone.

It is going to be a Great concert here is who is going to be there:
MelodicRock.com 10th Anniversary Concert!

Saturday October 6, 2007
Morris Performing Arts Center
South Bend, Indiana, USA
(90 miles / 120 km East Of Chicago)

Featuring....

Nashville's All-Star Scrap Metal
Kelly Keagy (Night Ranger), Gunnar & Matthew Nelson (Nelson)
Mark Slaughter (Slaughter) Eric Martin (Mr. Big)
Dave Marshall (Vince Neil Band) and Gary Corbett (Lou Gramm Band/Cinderella)

With Very Special Guests:
Jim Peterik (Survivor)
Jack Blades (Night Ranger, Damn Yankees)
Jimi Jamison (Survivor)
Jeff Scott Soto
Joe Lynn Turner (Rainbow, Deep Purple)
plus Joe Vana (Mecca) and Michael Eden (Eden's Curse)

Performing an Expanded Headline Set featuring a non-stop barrage of smash hits.

Eric Martin: “Andrew McNeice, with his Rock & Roll brainchild MelodicRock.com, gave most of us a new lease on life. I am indebted to him for throwing me a life jacket when the big ship went down. Cheers to his skills as a journalist and a die-hard fan of "this thing we do".
The face of rock and roll music has changed so many times that it's hard to keep track of the adjective that comes before the word rock. Scrap Metal, the proverbial robot transformer made up of standout musicians from the 80s & 90s, brings the spirit of melodic rock & roll back from the dead (well that's not true it's just been a sleeping giant for a handful of years). Dust off your black concert Tee's, polish off your cowboy boots and don't hurt yourself squeezing into your leather pants. Keep the dream alive & kickin' in South Bend.”

Jim Peterik: “I am thrilled to be a part of the landmark AOR show of the year! All of the talent that is synonymous with what we all loved about the 80's will be there all in honor of a man who has done so much to promote that music.
Everyone is charged up and ready to do their best show ever. Can't wait for October 6 - South Bend Indiana at The Morris Center.
We will give you a night you will never forget - keep rocking - Jim Peterik.” (Ides Of March, Pride Of Lions, Ex member of Survivor)

Harry Hess / Harem Scarem: “Playing in the Chicago area will be a first for Harem Scarem so we're extremely excited to be involved and can't wait to meet some U.S rock fans!!!!!”

Kevin Chalfant: “Wow, thank you Andrew for the invitation to perform in your 10th Anniversary jam. I informed my band and they and I are looking forward to a smoking show. The line up is tremendous.”

Martie Peters: “It is such an honour to be called upon for an event like this! We finally get to play to an American audience and we won't let them down in South Bend. And to be on the same bill with all those heroes of mine, people who inspired me into playing rock and roll, it doesn't get much bigger than this! Andrew, here's to the next 10 years of MR.com."

Tags
free, melodic, rock, ticket