JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Site Intro > Technology And The Struggle - New User Help

(#1) Old
Head Cheese

User ID: 14

Trader Rating: 196

Rate This Trader!

UL: 502.87 GB
DL: 135.57 GB
Ratio: 3.71
Seed Points: 108.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 1,991
Thanked Posts: 4

Send a message via AIM to Brett
Smile Upload Credit For Donating - NEW!! - 07.18.16, 09:05 PM

Hi all,

So due to the fact that PayPal has decided to cut off all torrent sites from receiving donations through them, we have had to find another method to allow us to collect such donations Going forward we are going to use GoFundMe to collection these donations. It will be simple and easy, and you can even do it anonymously, which will work out great for those who like to protect their identity online. And YES we will still be giving upload credits for donating, which is the point of this post. Please keep reading.

Receive Upload Credit For Donating

This site functions on an upload/download sharing system, which requires users to maintain a sharing ratio to continue downloading shows. If your share ratio is under the threshold set by our Sharing Ratio Requirements, or you would simply like to do earn some upload credit to help your ratio, you can now do that through donating.

Any user that donates at least $10 will receive 6 gigabytes of upload credit on their account. If you donate $20 or more, you will get 13 gigabytes of upload credit. To see when you last got upload credit, go to your profile and you will see under "User Notes" the day you were given the credit. Example:

http://www.jamtothis.com/usernote.php?u=45419

Please keep in mind that donating to the site doesn't give you carte blanche to be a leecher. We still expect you to help seed shows, whether you have donated or not. Sharing is what keeps this community alive.

To donate, please go the link below, which is the JamToThis Server Donation page on GoFundMe page. You can also click the red "Donate!" link at the top of the page at anytime as well.

JTT GoFundMe Donation Page:
http://www.gofundme.com/jamtothis

After you donate either the $10 or $20 (there are quick links to those packages on the right side of the GoFundMe page), log on to this forum and send a private message to me (Brett) so that we can make sure your account is given the proper upload credit. You will be able to see that your account has been credited 6 or 13 GB, by viewing the "User Notes" section in your profile. It will note the date and upload amount you were credited.

Note that if you don't private message me your username, there's no way I will know to credit your account with the upload data, so PLEASE don't forget to do this after you donate.

ALSO NOTE: If you donate to get upload credit, and the donation STILL doesn't take you to the necessary level, you still won't be able to download. You'll have to donate twice to get it over the threshold, or keep trying to seed on top of your donation.

Any questions on the new donation policy, or how to use GoFundMe, just post a reply in this thread.

Thank you for your continued support!

JTT Links: Download Guide | Upload Guide | Sharing Ratio | Banned Bit Torrent Clients
JTT Announce URL:
http://www.jamtothis.com:2710/announce

Are your ports forwarded properly?
Visit Port Forward to make sure you are set up correctly with your router.

Why is it bad to be firewalled?
Visit HERE to find out!

**Don't Forget To Rate Your Seeders!**
  (#2) Old
Rookie

User ID: 39350

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!

UL: 125.50 MB
DL: 25.41 GB
Ratio: 0.00
Seed Points: 44.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 26

How long does it take until I get my upload credit - 12.08.16, 06:56 AM

How long does it take until I get my upload credit according to my donation? I've donated a week ago and PMed Brett about it. So for I haven't received neither a reply nor the credit.
  (#3) Old
Trader

User ID: 37348

Rate This Trader!

UL: 387.17 GB
DL: 474.31 GB
Ratio: 0.82
Seed Points: 6,880.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Thanked Posts: 160

Angry 12.08.16, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgelito View Post
How long does it take until I get my upload credit according to my donation? I've donated a week ago and PMed Brett about it. So for I haven't received neither a reply nor the credit.
I feel the same! Donated 2 weeks ago and nothing happened. Also already several messages sent and also no answer received
  (#4) Old
Rookie

User ID: 39350

Rate This Trader!

UL: 125.50 MB
DL: 25.41 GB
Ratio: 0.00
Seed Points: 44.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Thanked Posts: 26

12.09.16, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djslick1975 View Post
I feel the same! Donated 2 weeks ago and nothing happened. Also already several messages sent and also no answer received
Still no help and no reply. Brett? Any other Mod? I must say this leaves me a bit puzzled...
  (#5) Old
Trader

User ID: 37348

Rate This Trader!

UL: 387.17 GB
DL: 474.31 GB
Ratio: 0.82
Seed Points: 6,880.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Thanked Posts: 160

12.17.16, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgelito View Post
Still no help and no reply. Brett? Any other Mod? I must say this leaves me a bit puzzled...
Yes still nothing!
  (#6) Old
Head Cheese

User ID: 14

Trader Rating: 196

Rate This Trader!

UL: 502.87 GB
DL: 135.57 GB
Ratio: 3.71
Seed Points: 108.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 1,991
Thanked Posts: 4

Send a message via AIM to Brett
12.18.16, 02:12 PM

Sorry that it didn't get taken care of. Remember you have to send me a private message you donated, that way I get alerted. I don't trust the emails always going through that's why I want it done this way. Much faster. It's all fixed, you're set to go.

JTT Links: Download Guide | Upload Guide | Sharing Ratio | Banned Bit Torrent Clients
JTT Announce URL:
http://www.jamtothis.com:2710/announce

Are your ports forwarded properly?
Visit Port Forward to make sure you are set up correctly with your router.

Why is it bad to be firewalled?
Visit HERE to find out!

**Don't Forget To Rate Your Seeders!**

Tags
credit, donating, upload