JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Bit Torrent Downloads > Requests

(#1) Old
Trader God

User ID: 1598

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!

UL: 576.56 GB
DL: 594.58 GB
Ratio: 0.97
Seed Points: 1,293.20

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 3
Thanked Posts: 353

Exclamation Jeff Scott Soto - Live In Rio 2008 - 05.06.16, 01:24 PM

The uploader is having problems. If he/she can't figure it out, can someone who has the show upload it?

http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread.php?t=163372
  (#2) Old
Trader God

User ID: 55812

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!

UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 5,197
Thanked Posts: 1,111

05.06.16, 03:22 PM

As your English is perfect you can help uploaded, but we all know ......... I will have my mouth shut
  (#3) Old
Trader God

Rate This Trader!

Sharing Ratio
Policy

05.06.16, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojotigre1972 View Post
As your English is perfect you can help uploaded, but we all know ......... I will have my mouth shut
You are a complete idiot. How can I upload a show I don't have? Explain that genius. Why do you think I send my shows to Bob to upload? I tried and can't figure it out. Bob has been nice enough to help. Because of you it might not ever happen again. I will only share openers. No headliners. And guess what? I'll be filming your favorite band Kiss and taking it to the grave so you don't get it.

Last edited by badbonz69; 05.06.16 at 06:13 PM.
  (#4) Old
Trader God

User ID: 55812

Trader Rating: 64

Rate This Trader!

UL: 4.29 TB
DL: 2.51 TB
Ratio: 1.71
Seed Points: 76,734.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 5,197
Thanked Posts: 1,111

05.06.16, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbonz69 View Post
You are a complete idiot. How can I upload a show I don't have? Explain that genius. Why do you think I send my shows to Bob to upload? I tried and can't figure it out. Bob has been nice enough to help. Because of you it might not ever happen again. I will only share openers. No headliners. And guess what? I'll be filming your favorite band Kiss and taking it to the grave so you don't get it.
You again you insult people. I will notify the moderators. I remember the last time DIME Moderators closed you well your big mouth. You must disappear from the forums because your words are always negative, "I do not like PAL, I do not like DVD-DL, I do not like Blue Ray, I do not like MKV" here in DIME Traders Den ------ etc. You think a little with that great intelligence that God has given you
Why do you always have problems with everyone? I can not speak very well your language, I speak Spanish which is more important to me, but I try to help people to learn, as they did me. a few years ago.
I lose my time with Jeff Scott Soto - Live In Rio 2008 when the DVD I already have many years ago. But try deadmontana can upload your ratio and help though my English is very bad, as you say, Bob, Real 808 is a great trade, a great companion in all forums in which shares and deserves an award, a monument have a person like you, who always helps you in all your problems with people in the forums.
I will not talk more, I have not insulted you and you yes, that I will not allow it and communicate owners Jam To This, You're the only person I know who has in his Trader Rating negative number Why ? UN SALUDO EN ESPAÑOL PARA QUE APRENDAS UN POCO EL IDIOMA DE CERVANTES
  (#5) Old
Trader God

Rate This Trader!

Sharing Ratio
Policy

05.07.16, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ojotigre1972 View Post
Look, I can't help because not only do I not know how to upload, but I don't have the show. You are just trying to start a fight. I contribute by seeding shows and sending shows I film to other people to upload for me. Read your sentence again. It doesn't make sense. Regarding your last post. According to Kite, NO SPANISH IN POSTS. All posts are to be in English. Speaking of which, grows some balls when leaving negative trader feedback by speaking to me in my native language, ENGLISH. You are no saint Javier!! Go cry to the mods. I didn't do anything. It is clear who started this. You had no business posing the above quote.

BTW, I've NEVER had a problem on Dime or Traders Den. Unlike you, who had to change his signature on Dime because you were trading official releases. Good luck finding a mod here. I reported a Bon Jovi show days ago with official content (that you downloaded of course) and it is still up here. Keep trading those official releases. In my country that is illegal.

Don't quote me and there will be no problems. Try ignoring me and mind your own business. You keep trying to bait me by leaving negative trader feedback even though we have never traded and by quoting me. I respond and you don't like it. Then you cry to the mods. Get a life.

Last edited by badbonz69; 05.07.16 at 01:48 AM.

Tags
2008, jeff, live, rio, scott, soto