JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Traders Discussion > General Trade Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1) Old
Brett Brett is offline
Head Cheese
 
Brett's Avatar


Join Date: 09.14.04
User ID: 14
Posts: 2,084

Trader Rating: 196

Rate This Trader!



UL: 502.87 GB
DL: 135.57 GB
Ratio: 3.71
Seed Points: 108.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 2,027
Thanked Posts: 4

Send a message via AIM to Brett
Exclamation Bad Traders List - 08.26.11, 07:10 PM

Here is where you can vent about your bad trades, name names, talk about the situation, etc. This should be the only place "bad trader" posts should go. Please do not start new threads on every bad trader. This should be the only place where those discussions take place.

Thank you.


JTT Links: Download Guide | Upload Guide | Sharing Ratio | Banned Bit Torrent Clients
JTT Announce URL:
http://www.jamtothis.com:2710/announce

Are your ports forwarded properly?
Visit Port Forward to make sure you are set up correctly with your router.

Why is it bad to be firewalled?
Visit HERE to find out!


**Don't Forget To Rate Your Seeders!**
Reply With Quote
  (#2) Old
marcel marcel is offline
Banned


Join Date: 12.28.08
User ID: 33322
Posts: 3,739
Location: op een eiland

Trader Rating: 164

Rate This Trader!



UL: 2.63 TB
DL: 956.97 GB
Ratio: 2.81
Seed Points: 5,550.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 4,267
Thanked Posts: 304

08.27.11, 04:41 AM

Quote:
This should be the only place where those discussions take place
YES!
and i already banned someone who posted a bad trader in an uploadthread so beware!
Reply With Quote
  (#3) Old
easternthunder easternthunder is offline
Trader Supreme
 
easternthunder's Avatar


Join Date: 09.11.09
User ID: 40495
Posts: 385
Location: Somewhere.

Trader Rating: 69

Rate This Trader!



UL: 295.43 GB
DL: 278.24 GB
Ratio: 1.06
Seed Points: 953.20

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 3,248
Thanked Posts: 115

08.27.11, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcel View Post
YES!
and i already banned someone who posted a bad trader in an uploadthread so beware!
That's the spirit, Marcel! Take no shit!!





Reply With Quote
  (#4) Old
marcel marcel is offline
Banned


Join Date: 12.28.08
User ID: 33322
Posts: 3,739
Location: op een eiland

Trader Rating: 164

Rate This Trader!



UL: 2.63 TB
DL: 956.97 GB
Ratio: 2.81
Seed Points: 5,550.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 4,267
Thanked Posts: 304

08.27.11, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easternthunder View Post
That's the spirit, Marcel! Take no shit!!
excactly
Reply With Quote
  (#5) Old
charlimustaine94 charlimustaine94 is offline
Trader


Join Date: 07.06.11
User ID: 54561
Posts: 39

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 1.99 GB
DL: 52.35 GB
Ratio: 0.04
Seed Points: 136.20

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 26

Exclamation 06.23.15, 05:52 AM

Hi! , this trader named "badname" (http://www.jamtothis.com/member.php?u=18686) rip-off a show that I DO (http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread....89877&posted=1 here you can see the lossy work of this guy)

This is a rip-off. This is a DDA Producciones BLU RAY. This person ripped that disc and re-authored it. I see the magnifiscent work you did: Blu Ray > Dvd 9; aaaah, just tasty!

How can I forget the great work I did in the summer? Contacting argentinian tapers to work with these HD masters. Wait... he did thi? Maybe I need to run to therapy because... do I suffer of double personality?


Thanks for ripping us and spread a stain on the trading world! I remember other guy Charley Hammet who claimed to use Megadeth masters to make a dvd that now is common shit for traders and I have those masters: the guy just took the videos from Yotube.

If you want REAL dvd's or blu rays worked with ZOOM H2N audio + VIDEOCAMERA check our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_B...BFrUAHOMgs1uVA


By the way: thanks to Gianny and Javier Pacheco, I know those guys and they are great people. Well... I will have to convince Gianny that uploading videos from Youtube will be no more from now.


Thank you, man!

Here you can see the original video like sample for Youtue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1uHVb6duQ
Reply With Quote
  (#6) Old
badname badname is offline
Trader Supreme
 
badname's Avatar


Join Date: 07.14.07
User ID: 18686
Posts: 378
Location: Italy

Trader Rating: 29

Rate This Trader!



UL: 619.03 GB
DL: 237.13 GB
Ratio: 2.61
Seed Points: 12,293.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 2,837
Thanked Posts: 89

06.23.15, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlimustaine94 View Post
Hi! , this trader named "badname" (http://www.jamtothis.com/member.php?u=18686) rip-off a show that I DO (http://www.jamtothis.com/showthread....89877&posted=1 here you can see the lossy work of this guy)

This is a rip-off. This is a DDA Producciones BLU RAY. This person ripped that disc and re-authored it. I see the magnifiscent work you did: Blu Ray > Dvd 9; aaaah, just tasty!

How can I forget the great work I did in the summer? Contacting argentinian tapers to work with these HD masters. Wait... he did thi? Maybe I need to run to therapy because... do I suffer of double personality?


Thanks for ripping us and spread a stain on the trading world! I remember other guy Charley Hammet who claimed to use Megadeth masters to make a dvd that now is common shit for traders and I have those masters: the guy just took the videos from Yotube.

If you want REAL dvd's or blu rays worked with ZOOM H2N audio + VIDEOCAMERA check our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_B...BFrUAHOMgs1uVA


By the way: thanks to Gianny and Javier Pacheco, I know those guys and they are great people. Well... I will have to convince Gianny that uploading videos from Youtube will be no more from now.


Thank you, man!

Here you can see the original video like sample for Youtue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY1uHVb6duQ
Dear Bunraku,

Who are you? ah, you are a rookie !!!
Do you know how long it takes to make a video in multicam? No I do not know !!!

I find the video on the internet, satellite, tv, web broadcasting..., and I make DVDs that exchange with my friends.
I never forget to write about those who are video !!!(TAPER: Gianny1985,Javier Pacheco)

You have accused of copying the DVD; if you watch the movie of "Desde El Abismo Producciones" you'll see that it's not my, the same sources, but different results !!!
Before talking about good looks.
I'll make a video, and will put it on JTT with the differences between the two DVD.

Instead talk, upload some bootleg

I thank those who like getting my work and left a serious comment.

sorry for my bad English
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
bad, list, traders

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My DVD concerts trade list (more than 2000 concerts) AOR_MUSIC Trade Lists 6 11.23.17 05:14 PM
my list of video/DVD to share melodicroads Trade Lists 71 07.25.17 03:16 PM
My Michael Jackson DvD Trade List jec777 Trade Lists 1 11.24.15 11:02 PM
DVD TRADE (jazz-soul-funk-rock) artyty Trade Lists 1 10.21.10 09:35 PM
My Metallica DVD List.....looking for traders..!! unforgiven Trade Lists 0 04.14.09 05:37 AM



1.jpg


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

WEB HOSTING: Hosting 4 Less

vB Forum Feeds by CinVin

Copyright © 2004-2018 JamToThis.com

vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com