JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Bit Torrent Downloads > Video Bit Torrents

(#1) Old
Trader Supreme

User ID: 71927

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!

UL: 1.88 TB
DL: 166.18 GB
Ratio: 11.60
Seed Points: 9,645.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 5,569
Thanked Posts: 54

Video - Audience Heaven And Hell - 2007-10-02 - 10.29.16, 12:36 AM

Artist:
Heaven And Hell

Show or Bootleg Title:
2007-10-02

Show Venue:
Fresno, Ca (Selland Arena)

Source:
DVD - Audience

Video Quality/Production Info:
DVD-NTSC - 2 Discs

Audio/Video Specs:

Format:
NTSC

Set List/Chapters:
01 - E5150
02 - The Mob Rules
03 - Children of the Sea
04 - I
05 - The Sign of the Southern Cross
06 - Voodoo
07 - Computer God
08 - Falling Off the Edge of the World
09 - Die Young
10 - Heaven and Hell
11 - Neon Knights

Checksums or Fingerprints:

I copy and pasted this setlist from setlist.fm so i hope it's right but not, please feel free to correct it and me. My feelings aren't easily hurt, if i screw up, lemme know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I apologize if there's any repetitiveness in these descriptions as the majority are just copy and paste of the info file that accompanies these uploads. I USUALLY do not alter these, even if there are typos because my goal is to maintain the integrity of the upload exactly how i got it, so please keep that in mind when you send me information regarding one of these shares. There are times, however, when I do change the content because it needs to be changed.
-DO NOT SELL THIS OR ANY ROIO - I didn't pay for it, you didn't pay for it, the bands aren't making money from this....if you do decide to sell, i hope karma gives you the day you deserve.
-Please seed what you download. Snatch and Run is frowned upon. Yes, sometimes it's impossible to get that 1:1 ratio, but at least try. Please and thank you.
-Do Not Downgrade and distribute as lossless if you know its not - MP3s and VCDs are for personal use and should never be put into the trading pool. You don't want junk, I don't want junk, don't be a distributor or junk.
-If you have an upgrade, alternate version or remaster of this (or any other shows), feel free to share it (IF the site allows it) BUT make sure you tag it as such. Some people don't want an altered version and love the originals for what they are...ORIGINAL.
-If you have unreleased audio or video, please contact someone on Dime or whatever site you are on to help get those recordings digitized. I don't do transfers because i don't have the equipment and i don't do remasters because i've never tried to do them. I have a list of some people here on Dime who are pros at recording, transferring, remastering, etc, who will be more than happy to help you. If you have something that needs transferring or some other sort of treatment, JUST ASK because i promise i will do whatever i can to make sure your recording gets the proper treatment. Remember, as obscure, bad or incomplete your recording is, someone here will love it and love you for sharing it. Imagine if someone had a full video recording of Randy with Ozzy and shared it...the internet would break. I'm going to paraphrase someone's saying "It's only a memory if you don't record it and share it".
IF you downloading this from Dime, then keep reading, if you are not downloading this from Dime, there's some other way to do the same thing. Your choice regardless.
-Say thanks, it's not hard and people do appreciate it. All you have to do is follow these 3 steps...
Attached Files
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.

Tags
2007-10-02, heaven, hell