JamToThis  
iTrader

Is your sharing ratio bad? Donate to our server costs and get upload credit!

Go Back   JamToThis > Bit Torrent Downloads > Video Bit Torrents

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1) Old
gatomike gatomike is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 02.02.08
User ID: 26369
Posts: 1,972

Trader Rating: 116

Rate This Trader!



UL: 11.21 TB
DL: 2.54 TB
Ratio: 4.42
Seed Points: 271,929.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 7,507
Thanked Posts: 1,601

Video - Pro Shot MTV Headbangers Ball Uncensored Documentry - MTV Headbangers Ball Uncensored 2001 - 04.01.10, 11:03 PM

Artist:
MTV Headbangers Ball Uncensored Documentry

Show or Bootleg Title:
MTV Headbangers Ball Uncensored 2001

Show Venue:
MTV Studios

Source:
Video - Pro Shot DVD

Video Quality/Production Info:
A

Audio/Video Specs:
NSTC
MPEG-2
INFO=0xbd[0x80]:48000Hz 384 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)
720 x 480
KBPS=9231
Frames=29.970
41 minutes

Format:
NTSC

Set List/Chapters:
This just has chapters like every few minutes.

Checksums or Fingerprints:
19afae75465ea1b217b58b31146b1533 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.BUP
19afae75465ea1b217b58b31146b1533 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO
7257f58060b1f92e12729cd534243a0e *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.VOB
dadc09f83c51808316aa197b7aaa57cf *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.BUP
dadc09f83c51808316aa197b7aaa57cf *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.IFO
59d5d19b282adf83b196643f9b399738 *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB
b2db89f431df591cc8a1cf39cc664391 *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
9fa70fded541a06a60a945192812abdf *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_3.VOB

If you lived in the US in the late 80s or 90s and had MTV and were into hard rock
and metal you probably remember the show Headbangers Ball that was on every Saturday
night from 87-95.There was also one in Europe but this about the USA version.

In 2001 MTV2 had a series called Uncensored and they took a look behind the scenes of
the show.They did interviews with former hosts Adam Curry and Riki Rachtman.Also had
interviews about the show with many musicians such as Ozzy,Rob Zombie,Rob Halford,Tommy
Lee,Dave Ghrol,Tom Morrelo,members of Anthrax and Pantera,Dave Mustaine,Lemmy,Dee Snider,Maryln Manson and many others.
Also includes many interviews with behind the scenes people who made the show possible.This is a nice
40 minute documentry includes many interviews and clips from the show.This is hosted by Iann Robinson.

I loved the show back when I was young this is a nice look back when MTV realy meant something in
my life and the music world.Sadly it has not been that way since they took this show off.Yeah
they came back with a new version but somethings are never what they once were.
Attached Images
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.
Attached Files
This post has an attachment which you could see if you were registered.

Last edited by gatomike; 04.04.10 at 07:22 AM. Reason: made a mistake
The Following 222 Members Thank gatomike For This Torrent
4444, 670739, Accept91, acetate, aerolukas, Al Capone, aliveone1975, AndyPascualo, archos504, athenaluv777, aurels1, axlsixx, axlstillrocks, BadassMOFO, balda, barfly69, bbbbzexx, bigmuck, Bitterpill, bjbigfan, Bjewin, bjohnsen74, blackink, blood5150, bluestripe, bootlegfan, brick, BROKENFINGERS, BUDRUD, bullpinjohn, busek1, calda, ccorel, cejee, cfmoran13, chiro70, chispi, Coldashell33, Daddy123, dampyrkusitch, danielpunisher, danimat666, dartfordtown, dayman, devils_beat, dirtyhesse, Dominator, donkyflip, dou54, DSG7286, EdMirFab, edsoncaio, erickiss, Ernest T Bass, EvilDead87, evildedd, fandr78, favari, fearbringer2112, fhmc4, Fifan63, filip1991, floydnz, FlyingV33, freakshow, galaxy, geetarzan, genaldo, GeneralKlinger, gerfav, ginfire, gloria, gordieoshea, greeno, grukje, gunjacky2002, gunntherd, Heubner, HHBUD, homicidal, Jarhead, JBLars, jcounce1, jekke, jgomezmiami, jojamiro, jonte, juniorbj3, Keith Moon, kidcasino, Kingpin, kirbyisking, kissarmy1, KIZOKUA, kukufato, lawless1, lawlesswasp, Lippe, lizzy666, lmesquita, Madluv, maks_2802, Manny15, manuscrito, markforce, Marlboro, masokametal, Mattson, mdvidguy, metaleromex, metalgod666, metalhead456, Metallican, metalmorphis69, metalucifer, mihborkal, Mike VH, MikeFury, Miljenko, mountainking, Mr. Eury Foxx, mrgrimley, musicspeak, mwjay64, myownself26, Nacho Belgrande, Nagiluh, nellcote, ni4ni, nighthell, nina5, Nitetrain, notman, oamrindeed, overkill212, overkill77, ozzy39, ozzy66, PAOLO, pattonist, pickel78, piljoe, Postiga, powerqy, PrinceByTor, proggmetal, psychomex, puffinchops, purplevienna, QUEVILLON1, radeewan, railroad700, rambaldi1973, ramrod60, recordman, renzkoning, RICCOXL, richestman, RiffHard69, rizzo, rnrdamn, rocktunes4u, royalhellboy, Rumpelstilzchen, salukiboricua, sammy1971, sanyoo64, satan, satan2010, satom9to5, seabranch, sergand, sexual jim, shablinki, SHUTTER2THINK, skivdaren, smguns69, smudge611, Snarkle, SomeDude64, soykissero, Spacejake, sphen5150, spindrift, stagefright8, sukie_jones, super-igoryok, swavy, tae1014, taltos, tannis, Tappy, tedzonguldak, thebadmedicine, thecat18, THEMETALLIAN, thrashassault, thunderstorm, tigger72, TIM LUCAS, Tommy Lee, tordmullet, Trasan666, Uforia, Ultrix, UNHOLY, vega, vince1969, vonbeck, wawrzul, whatbiggreat, witchcross, wizard7, xmobelx123, youkiyouji, Zakkimal, zapilov, Zappa45, zr1fevr
  (#2) Old
soykissero soykissero is offline
Trader


Join Date: 11.23.09
User ID: 41985
Posts: 218

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 84.08 GB
DL: 106.35 GB
Ratio: 0.79
Seed Points: 377.20

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 109

04.02.10, 03:21 AM

Gracias
  (#3) Old
Ratt Trader Ratt Trader is offline
The Anti-Hoarder
 
Ratt Trader's Avatar


Join Date: 09.08.05
User ID: 5470
Posts: 1,568
Location: Michigan

Trader Rating: 631

Rate This Trader!



UL: 1.70 TB
DL: 812.28 GB
Ratio: 2.14
Seed Points: 778.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 19,654
Thanked Posts: 100

Send a message via AIM to Ratt Trader
04.02.10, 08:17 AM

Cool share!


Limited Trading - email me for my list if you have something that I might be interested in.
  (#4) Old
marcel marcel is offline
Banned


Join Date: 12.28.08
User ID: 33322
Posts: 3,739
Location: op een eiland

Trader Rating: 164

Rate This Trader!



UL: 2.63 TB
DL: 956.97 GB
Ratio: 2.81
Seed Points: 5,550.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 4,265
Thanked Posts: 304

04.02.10, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratt Trader View Post
Cool share!
want this one to jeff?

Headbangers Ball Special Donington 96
U.K,17th August 96

01 - Vanessa Intro
02 - Everclear-Heartspark Dollar Sign (full song)
03 - Everclear-Interview
04 - Everclear-Everclear (snippet)

05 - 3 Colours Red-Interview
06 - 3 Colours Red-This Is My Hollywood (snippet)

07 - Type O Negative-Interview
08 - Type O Negative-Black No1 (snippet)

09 - Fear Factory - Interview
10 - Fear Factory - Scumgrief (full song)

11 - Paradise Lost-Interview
12 - Paradise Lost-Once Solemn (full song)

13 - Dog Eat Dog-Interview
14 - Dog Eat Dog-Pull My Finger (full song)

15 - Biohazard-Interview
16 - Biohazard-Authority (full song)

17 - Korn-Intrview
18 - Korn-Divine (full song)
19 - Korn-Interview
20 - Korn-Shoots And Ladders (full song)

21 - Ozzy-Interview (cuts in)
22 - Ozzy-War Pigs (close to full song)
23 - Ozzy-Interview
24 - Ozzy-Perry Mason (close to full song)

25 - Kiss-Interview
26 - Kiss-Firehouse (snippet)
27 - Kiss-Interview
28 - Kiss-God Of Thunder (snippet)
29 - Kiss-Interview
30 - Kiss-Black Diamond (snippet)
  (#5) Old
ozzy66 ozzy66 is offline
Trader&Uploader
 
ozzy66's Avatar


Join Date: 08.06.06
User ID: 12347
Posts: 639
Location: Holland

Trader Rating: 37

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.57 TB
DL: 1.57 TB
Ratio: 2.91
Seed Points: 2,390.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 2,523
Thanked Posts: 267

04.02.10, 09:57 AM

thanks for this one!
  (#6) Old
musicspeak musicspeak is offline
Trader Supreme
 
musicspeak's Avatar


Join Date: 09.12.09
User ID: 40536
Posts: 388
Location: usa

Trader Rating: 1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 1.03 TB
DL: 578.75 GB
Ratio: 1.83
Seed Points: 849.20

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 197

04.02.10, 12:07 PM

Thanks for sharing! Certainly worth at least one viewing.
  (#7) Old
gatomike gatomike is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 02.02.08
User ID: 26369
Posts: 1,972

Trader Rating: 116

Rate This Trader!



UL: 11.21 TB
DL: 2.54 TB
Ratio: 4.42
Seed Points: 271,929.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 7,507
Thanked Posts: 1,601

04.02.10, 04:44 PM

It is not showing as seeding here but it is seeding on my end and I have peers and it is almost completly up.Not sure why the tracker is not regonizing it.Looks like some other torrents are having the same problem.



Can people let me know if they got this and what they think cause the tracker seems to be having issues thanks.It looks like on my end people have got it already but I just wana be sure.

Thanks.

Last edited by gatomike; 04.03.10 at 01:32 AM.
  (#8) Old
witchcross witchcross is offline
Metal 'till Death


Join Date: 10.10.09
User ID: 41111
Posts: 292

Trader Rating: 9

Rate This Trader!



UL: 865.78 GB
DL: 417.64 GB
Ratio: 2.07
Seed Points: 7,044.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 742
Thanked Posts: 160

04.03.10, 05:41 AM

thanks gatomike, it's working fine with me. You should be getting upload credit even though it doesn't show on the main page - you'll see the credit under your profile/ratio as you seed
  (#9) Old
marcel marcel is offline
Banned


Join Date: 12.28.08
User ID: 33322
Posts: 3,739
Location: op een eiland

Trader Rating: 164

Rate This Trader!



UL: 2.63 TB
DL: 956.97 GB
Ratio: 2.81
Seed Points: 5,550.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 4,265
Thanked Posts: 304

04.03.10, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatomike View Post
It is not showing as seeding here but it is seeding on my end and I have peers and it is almost completly up.Not sure why the tracker is not regonizing it.Looks like some other torrents are having the same problem.



Can people let me know if they got this and what they think cause the tracker seems to be having issues thanks.It looks like on my end people have got it already but I just wana be sure.

Thanks.
sometimes when you redownload torrent without removing from client it will work!
when client opens it says the file is already there but asks if you want to refresh tracker!
then click yes!
  (#10) Old
richestman richestman is offline
Rookie


Join Date: 07.29.09
User ID: 39501
Posts: 26

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 4.12 GB
DL: 8.38 GB
Ratio: 0.49
Seed Points: 0.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 14

04.03.10, 07:32 AM

thank you very cool
  (#11) Old
metalgod666 metalgod666 is offline
Trader Supreme


Join Date: 01.06.10
User ID: 42904
Posts: 567

Trader Rating: 1

Rate This Trader!



UL: 868.46 GB
DL: 878.71 GB
Ratio: 0.99
Seed Points: 33,317.80

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 325

04.03.10, 08:24 AM

Thanks for the upload, mate!
  (#12) Old
masokametal masokametal is offline
Banned


Join Date: 12.20.07
User ID: 25112
Posts: 137

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 127.75 GB
DL: 232.77 GB
Ratio: 0.55
Seed Points: 0.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 67

04.03.10, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatomike View Post
Artist:
MTV Headbangers Ball Uncensored Documentry

Show or Bootleg Title:
MTV Headbangers Ball Uncensored 2001

Show Venue:
MTV Studios

Source:
Video - Pro Shot DVD

Video Quality/Production Info:
A

Audio/Video Specs:
NSTC
MPEG-2
INFO=0xbd[0x80]:48000Hz 384 kb/s tot , stereo (2/0)
720 x 480
KBPS=9231
Frames=29.970
41 minutes

Format:
NTSC

Set List/Chapters:
This just has chapters like every few minutes.

Checksums or Fingerprints:
19afae75465ea1b217b58b31146b1533 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.BUP
19afae75465ea1b217b58b31146b1533 *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.IFO
7257f58060b1f92e12729cd534243a0e *VIDEO_TS\VIDEO_TS.VOB
dadc09f83c51808316aa197b7aaa57cf *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.BUP
dadc09f83c51808316aa197b7aaa57cf *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.IFO
59d5d19b282adf83b196643f9b399738 *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_1.VOB
b2db89f431df591cc8a1cf39cc664391 *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_2.VOB
9fa70fded541a06a60a945192812abdf *VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_3.VOB

If you lived in the US in the late 80s or 90s and had MTV and were into hard rock
and metal you probably remember the show Headbangers Ball that was on every Saturday
night from 87-95.There was also one in Europe but this about the USA version.

In 2001 MTV2 had a series called Uncensored and they took a look behind the scenes of
the show.They did interviews with former hosts Adam Curry and Riki Rachtman.Also had
interviews about the show with many musicians such as Ozzy,Rob Zombie,Rob Halford,Tommy
Lee,Dave Ghrol,Tom Morrelo,members of Anthrax and Pantera,Dave Mustaine,Lemmy,Dee Snider,Maryln Manson and many others.
Also includes many interviews with behind the scenes people who made the show possible.This is a nice
40 minute documentry includes many interviews and clips from the show.This is hosted by Iann Robinson.

I loved the show back when I was young this is a nice look back when MTV realy meant something in
my life and the music world.Sadly it has not been that way since they took this show off.Yeah
they came back with a new version but somethings are never what they once were.










gracias loco
  (#13) Old
gatomike gatomike is offline
Trader God


Join Date: 02.02.08
User ID: 26369
Posts: 1,972

Trader Rating: 116

Rate This Trader!



UL: 11.21 TB
DL: 2.54 TB
Ratio: 4.42
Seed Points: 271,929.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 7,507
Thanked Posts: 1,601

04.04.10, 07:32 AM

I got it too show on the tracker by just changing the torrent name and reupping it so If anyone can seed who already has it all the files are the same thanks.
  (#14) Old
Ratt Trader Ratt Trader is offline
The Anti-Hoarder
 
Ratt Trader's Avatar


Join Date: 09.08.05
User ID: 5470
Posts: 1,568
Location: Michigan

Trader Rating: 631

Rate This Trader!



UL: 1.70 TB
DL: 812.28 GB
Ratio: 2.14
Seed Points: 778.60

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 19,654
Thanked Posts: 100

Send a message via AIM to Ratt Trader
04.04.10, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatomike View Post
I got it too show on the tracker by just changing the torrent name and reupping it so If anyone can seed who already has it all the files are the same thanks.
Cool, glad you got it working...I'll seed for a while.



Limited Trading - email me for my list if you have something that I might be interested in.
  (#15) Old
sammy1971 sammy1971 is offline
Rookie


Join Date: 04.04.10
User ID: 44713
Posts: 6

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 21.00 GB
DL: 11.31 GB
Ratio: 1.86
Seed Points: 10.40

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 4

04.04.10, 01:36 PM

Thanxx looks interesting!
  (#16) Old
Heubner Heubner is offline
Trader God
 
Heubner's Avatar


Join Date: 09.01.07
User ID: 19994
Posts: 773
Location: USA

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 1.24 TB
DL: 1.28 TB
Ratio: 0.97
Seed Points: 10,563.20

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 339

thanks a lot. - 04.04.10, 01:38 PM

thanks a lot.
  (#17) Old
piljoe piljoe is offline
Trader


Join Date: 08.07.07
User ID: 19358
Posts: 153

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 639.31 GB
DL: 232.55 GB
Ratio: 2.75
Seed Points: 31,771.40

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 79

04.04.10, 04:10 PM

thanks
  (#18) Old
mountainking mountainking is offline
Trader


Join Date: 05.11.06
User ID: 10460
Posts: 103

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 81.26 GB
DL: 87.05 GB
Ratio: 0.93
Seed Points: 1,501.40

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 44

04.07.10, 01:07 AM

Fantastic, thanks a lot!!!
  (#19) Old
ramrod60 ramrod60 is offline
Trader


Join Date: 02.12.07
User ID: 15801
Posts: 116

Trader Rating: 10

Rate This Trader!



UL: 166.37 GB
DL: 204.64 GB
Ratio: 0.81
Seed Points: 2,636.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 763
Thanked Posts: 92

04.07.10, 07:13 AM

Can't get this to download, it's showing no seeders at my end, can anyone help
  (#20) Old
Dominator Dominator is offline
Trader
 
Dominator's Avatar


Join Date: 11.02.08
User ID: 31828
Posts: 157
Location: Finland

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!



UL: 202.04 GB
DL: 200.65 GB
Ratio: 1.01
Seed Points: 328.00

Sharing Ratio
Policy


Torrent Thank You's: 62
Thanked Posts: 55

04.09.10, 11:21 PM

KIITOS!!!

(Thank you in Finnish)

Closed Thread

Tags
2001, ball, documentry, headbangers, mtv, uncensored

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my list of video/DVD to share melodicroads Trade Lists 71 07.25.17 02:16 PM
Looking for traders maguirre Trade Lists 10 03.04.11 03:56 PM
HI there Always Looking to Trade diamondmedia1 Trade Lists 40 09.22.10 07:58 AM



5.jpg


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

WEB HOSTING: Hosting 4 Less

vB Forum Feeds by CinVin

Copyright © 2004-2018 JamToThis.com

vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com