User ID: 50186

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 289

Lightbulb An open letter to all JTT members - 08.10.15, 01:04 PM

Hi All: I really didn't know where to put this so feel free to move it as necessary.

Jam To This used to be a great place but lately things have changed and, in my opinion, not for the better. There seems to be some people on here who have made it a mission to post negatively about just about anything. I realize that this can indeed be a pain but I urge all members to just ignore these negative comments, myself included. People are making all of these negative comments because, for whatever reason, they need attention. By getting into a "war of words" with these people we are giving them exactly what they want. That's why I ask that we just ignore them. Things are likely to get worse before they get better because these people won't like the removal of the extra attention. Trust me, it will eventually get better but we must be patient. This is just my opinion and it's the way that I have chosen to deal with this matter because I know that it will work. Please join me in making this site as cool as it once was. Let's not look to the moderators to do all the work when we can ALL be a part of the solution.

Thanks to all that have taken the time to read this.