User ID: 50186

Trader Rating: 0

Rate This Trader!

Sharing Ratio
Policy

Torrent Thank You's: 0
Thanked Posts: 290

Post To Everyone at JTT - 03.28.18, 09:45 AM

There seems to be a lot of negativity here right now. It seems to be stemming from one problem. What is that problem?? The answer, to me, is quite simple. People aren't following the rules.

Let's face it, we're all adults here. We should all have basic reading skills so we should be able to read and understand the rules. I'm talking specifically about videos that can be shared here. That's really where I go when I'm here and where I'm seeing the negativity. Too many people are sharing videos that CAN'T be shared here and there's absolutely no reason for it.

What do we do about this?? We complain about the mods not doing their job. There's a lot of people that are really good at doing this. The problem with this is you're not accomplishing anything. I say, if you're not a part of the solution, you're a part of the problem. It's really that simple. Here's some better suggestions.

PM a mod and let them know about a show. That's what I do and I have found that to be successful. If nothing happens after a few day, PM another mod and keep going until you find one that takes the show down. People have lives and, as far as I know, they aren't paid to do what they do here, so let's help make their job easier. I've done it many times and EVERY show I've mentioned to a mod has been pulled. I'm being a part of the solution.

If you see a show that shouldn't be here, don't download it and post in the thread that it shouldn't be here and encourage everybody else not to download the show either. If these members aren't getting any credit for these illegal shows, they'll stop trying to share them because there's no benefit in it for them.

As of right now, I see a lot of people that are just complaining about the mods. Above, I've given you all other options that may actually bring about a change to Jam To This. A change for the better. What you do with the information I've given you is totally up to you.