PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen "Magic Mountain 1977" Valencia, CA 10/??/77

polsmy
01.03.05, 09:11 PM
If anyone would be so kind as to put up the Magic Mountain show it would be greatly appreciated!!!!! :thumb:

polsmy
01.07.05, 08:12 AM
Please? :dunno:

Blu
01.08.05, 12:34 PM
I have an original copy of that. If I can figure out how to do this I'll get 'er up. It might take awhile as I've never done this, ever. I was going to look into it anyway to help out as others have helped me. Now I can get the ball rolling.

:rock:

-edit-

I don't have EAC so I can't do checksums can I? I can get the audio on the hard drive (I assume) but I'm not sure about that checksum stuff. So, I don't know how this'll go..........

Blu
01.08.05, 01:37 PM
Can't get it onto HD yet. Don't have anything to rip the audio on the PC that I can find so I'm open to suggestions..........

polsmy
01.08.05, 01:59 PM
Blu, thanks for your willingness to help. I recommend downloading EAC for free at this link : http://www.exactaudiocopy.org/

It's pretty easy to use and if you go into the faq forum you will find everything you need to post a torrent from start to finish. I am going to send you a private message with a little more info that I don't want everyone else to have to wade through.

Thanks,
Erik

Blu
01.08.05, 03:10 PM
Cool. I actually did that and have them extracted to a folder now.

I still don't know how to do the checksums. Is that something after it's a flac I assume???

I've got the faq parts phase 3 and phase 4 saved as a word file and have been going by that.

polsmy
01.08.05, 03:30 PM
I just sent you a very lengthy how to for the whole uploading bit torrents deal but it sounds like you are getting it uner control on your own. Well, maybe it will help you if you get stuck.

Erik

Blu
01.08.05, 04:06 PM
PM or e-mail? I haven't got either yet.........

polsmy
01.08.05, 04:30 PM
I PMed you again but I cant email you. It said that you requested not to be contacted by email. PM me your email address and I'll send you the Word document that outlines just how to do it.

Thanks,
Erik

Blu
01.08.05, 04:30 PM
Ok, it's up for ya. Hope it's ok!

:rock:
:drunk: