PDA

View Full Version : Thank's Jam To This & Merry Christmas

Onfire
12.24.04, 08:48 AM
I would like to thank everyone at this site for all the wonderful things I've received so far. Congratulations on your success with the site. Have A Verry Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year. :drunk: :thumb:

Onfire

EVH5150
12.24.04, 09:22 AM
Special thanks to Eric who made every ounce of this site possible. Someone mentioned it before, but this site kinda makes it like Christmas every day :D

I'll second the sentiment of this, for sure. You all have a wonderful holiday, and spend some time with the people you care about.

Happy Holidays To All!!!!!!!!!!

mordak
12.24.04, 01:58 PM
Don't forget the Happy New Year!!! That's always some fun!!! :drunk: :rock:

atomic_punk
12.24.04, 02:40 PM
Merry Christmas everybody!!!!

Ho ho ho! (that's what a friend of mine and I always said to girls when we were in high school. "boy, aren't you in the christmas spirit". They didn't know we were talking about them.) :D

bobs23
12.26.04, 07:40 AM
Yes, thank you Eric. You have made a nice community here. Happy holidays to everyone here. I'll be leaving a late present sometime this week. For a change it won't be VH but I promise you all should like it :)

ericgtr
12.26.04, 12:35 PM
Thanks guys, really though I just oversee the joint. It's people like EVH, Lou and the mods who really make this place work and grow, everyone does a great job :thumb: