PDA

View Full Version : Loops

Gnrtraderppd
12.17.04, 11:35 AM
I was just wondering? I know that not everyone has high-speed connections so they may not be able to get alot of the dvd stuff. So I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a loop? I have both disks of the Us festival that I could send to the number 1 person who would copy it and then add something and send it to number 2 who would do the same and it would continue down the line til the person at the end who would then send everything back in reverse order. That way everybody can expand their collection and people with dial-up or people that don't have a dvd burners can still get some of these great shows posted here.

rattler2004
12.17.04, 04:20 PM
[FONT=Tahoma] I'm game. I've got the high speed connection, but it just needs more bandwidth. I gotta have more bandwith! (think Chritopher Walken) :thumb:

EVH5150
12.17.04, 06:12 PM
I got a feva, and the only prescription... is more bandwidth. Guys... come on... I GOTTA have more bandwidth! :D

Yes... Christopher Walken. The BOC Cowbell skit has become legendary :thumb:

Auk5150
12.17.04, 06:24 PM
I'd be in.... :thumb:
would it strictly be Van Halen? or anything dvd?
also, maybe it should start after the holidays...i know im a little busy right now

Gnrtraderppd
12.18.04, 08:18 AM
I was thinking after the new year and It could be audio or dvd. Doesn't matter since the whole thing would be about sharing your collection anyway. I'll post a new thread after the new year and we can get this thing going. :yay: