PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen - US Festival Boot - MPG

EVH5150
09.23.04, 09:41 AM
Well, since everyone seems to have gotten the other US Festival audio boot I had posted... and the St. Louis DVD is moving along nicely, I think I'll post something that every VH fan should love.

Someone requested this DVD - (which I will still post a little bit down the line)... but I wanted to make sure there was NO confusion. I want everyone to be able to enjoy this show, as it is so monumental. Definately classic VH right here, and I don't think anyone will have trouble watching the MPGs.

Each track is its own MPG file. Those of you who want the DVD, as I said, I'll post it later - Until then, any fair to decent DVD creation software should allow you to create a DVD out of these MPGs.

Enjoy folks. It is seeded now, so hop on :thumb:

:cool:

lendef
09.23.04, 12:23 PM
Thanks so much for this. I have been trying to get a good copy of this but to no avail. And when you put the DVD up thanks in advance for that. :thumb:

SteveS235
09.23.04, 02:38 PM
Hehehe....you beat me to it EVH. I was going to seed the .avi video that I have of this show. :cool:

EVH5150
09.23.04, 05:14 PM
You tryin' to steal my posts? We gonna throw down boy :chucks: :D

5150guitarman
09.24.04, 09:13 AM
Been lookin for this forever! Thank you!
I have crap DVD software...I actually do CD-ROM development for my job, and just bought a DVD burner recently. At some point it would be a great project.

EVH5150
09.24.04, 03:41 PM
Gotta take my seed off for about 20 minutes or so guys.

Seems to be moving nicely... several people are at 70% or higher. Should pick up speed soon. :thumb:

Be back up in a few.

wasson
10.17.04, 09:50 AM
[ey man i need the torrent
van halen us festival 83
i dont speak english
i from argentine
thanks
i see a van halen in 1983 in buenos aires

EVH5150
10.17.04, 12:51 PM
I will reseed this for you as soon as I get my other torrents caught up. It'll be a few days, but I'll get it up as soon as I can for you :thumb:

wasson
10.17.04, 07:19 PM
I will reseed this for you as soon as I get my other torrents caught up. It'll be a few days, but I'll get it up as soon as I can for you :thumb:
ey man thanks for reply my request
and i wait the torrent file
vh us festival 83 (divx)