PDA

View Full Version : VH 2004 Toronto Video

Pyrotech
10.25.04, 09:35 PM
Does anyone have the 2004 Toronto show concert vid?
I only have the audio and would love to to get the show as i saw it :)
If so, seeding it for us would mean a LOT to me :thumb:

grgtait
10.25.04, 10:42 PM
Sorry I don't have this one for you :dunno:

But I wouldnt mind getting my hands on that audio version you have :bow:

Pyrotech
10.26.04, 04:00 AM
Its on the board, in the VH audio section :D

DannyBoy
10.28.04, 12:50 PM
I would love to have a copy of the video for this show as well. Does it exist?

ron
10.28.04, 01:17 PM
I would love to have a copy of the video for this show as well. Does it exist?

Yes.
________
How to roll a blunt (http://howtorollablunt.net/)

EVH5150
10.28.04, 01:21 PM
It does exist, although I haven't found it yet. I'm sure it'll make its way up here soon :)

motionblur
10.28.04, 11:08 PM
There is a 3 way camera mix being worked on as we speak. It was supposed to be finished a while ago, but I guess people have other commitments. My contact gave me this info. I've sent him close to 10 emails now and I keep getting the same "soon, soon" response. :D

All in due time I guess.

One of the single cam vids is in circulation, but I haven't seen it yet.

Pyrotech
10.29.04, 01:02 AM
Thats good news. I'de love to have both versions. Anyone got a decent link where to buy VH DVD Vid's? Ide rather not pay because i don't think its right someone makes money off of something that is not there material. If anyone shoud be payed, its the band themself. As you all know we sometimes have to cave to what we know is wrong, because we dont always have a choice.
Paul Stanley said it well once, "Bootleg trading is cool with us because is good for the fans, But show me the theif making money.. and i'll show them there cell". The cool thing is, KISS collects bootlegs of there shows sent in by fans. Even thou they have every show they have ever done filimed, they like the fan perspective bootlegs. :rock:

diamondmike
10.29.04, 05:40 AM
There's a couple of people on vhlinks that say they have the version taped on Mikes side. Hopefully the camera mix version surfaces soon and lives up to the hype!

motionblur
10.29.04, 11:16 AM
There's a couple of people on vhlinks that say they have the version taped on Mikes side. Hopefully the camera mix version surfaces soon and lives up to the hype!

I found a place selling the show online, www.rockvideosonline.com

They have a different multi-cam version than the one I've heard about. Part of it is from Mike's side, and the rest is Eddie's side. So is this a 4th source or a re-edit of what is already available? :dunno:

Pyrotech
10.29.04, 11:32 AM
Thanks a bunch Motionblur, thats awesome. I googled it before and found shit. :dunno: If we dont get a seed here in the next 3 or 4 weeks, i'll buy it and post it here myself :thumb:

EVH5150
10.29.04, 12:33 PM
Thanks a bunch Motionblur, thats awesome. I googled it before and found shit. :dunno: If we dont get a seed here in the next 3 or 4 weeks, i'll buy it and post it here myself :thumb:

All hail HK. Spend money on us oh great one :bow:

:D