Dreams
Aint Talkin about love
Right Here Right now
You Really got me
Panama
When it's love

Van_Head
07.30.05, 10:31 AM
Thanks for up'in it man.... I don't think this is the only show that Wolfgang gets up on stage... I have a dvd (can't recall which one it is but it is from the 2004 reunion tour) where Wolfgang gets up on stage , which is very cool... I will start dl'ing this one a.s.a.p.

Down with DSL , Up with Cable.... lol....
later man..

radikal
07.30.05, 10:45 AM
Thanks for up'in it man.... I don't think this is the only show that Wolfgang gets up on stage... I have a dvd (can't recall which one it is but it is from the 2004 reunion tour) where Wolfgang gets up on stage , which is very cool... I will start dl'ing this one a.s.a.p.

Down with DSL , Up with Cable.... lol....
later man..

Yes Van this one is one of them and its a great show

Cable is what I have and wouldnt trade it but right now I have 2 Halen and 1 Kiss show going so I will be a little slow till some seeders hop in my torrents

So far my Kiss in Santiago Chili lots of completed copies but no one stayed around to help seed :rant:

Enjoy this one :rock:

baddmann28
07.30.05, 07:28 PM
Hagar solo and song
Running Machine

What is the song after Sammy's solo, was it Learning to See? Never heard of Running Machine. I've been looking for a show with LTS, Sunrise FL has the partial song, but not completely. Can anyone give me a little more info?

dokkendude
07.31.05, 08:25 AM
hey radikal just a thought

if you seed one thing at a time and give it 3-4 days for ppl to finish before starting the next thing your bandwidth won't be spread so thin

just something to consider

radikal
07.31.05, 08:38 AM
hey radikal just a thought

if you seed one thing at a time and give it 3-4 days for ppl to finish before starting the next thing your bandwidth won't be spread so thin

just something to consider

Thx Dokkendude

I realized that so that is what I will do after these :)

ron
07.31.05, 08:42 AM
Hagar solo and song
Running Machine

What is the song after Sammy's solo, was it Learning to See?

Hagar Solo was "Deeper Kind of Love"
and the song right after was "Learning To See"

Dunno who came up with "Running Machine" :)

kma371
08.01.05, 08:48 AM
Is this just 1 camera, or a mix of multiple cams?

ron
08.01.05, 09:07 AM
Is this just 1 camera, or a mix of multiple cams?
My notes on this one indicate that it's a Stand-Alone disc, screen-shot and that the only "camera angles" present are the ones on/from the screen. So while filmed with one camera, it has the look of a multi-cam show because of the video feed that's being shot. (did that make sense?)

radikal
08.01.05, 09:18 AM
My notes on this one indicate that it's a Stand-Alone disc, screen-shot and that the only "camera angles" present are the ones on/from the screen. So while filmed with one camera, it has the look of a multi-cam show because of the video feed that's being shot. (did that make sense?)

LOL :D Ron thats exactly how this show was filmed.

The only bad part is that during Poundcake and a few other songs you hear the audio but see video of song on screen :(

kidrock17xp
08.03.05, 08:42 AM
awesome i'll pick this one up thx man

radikal
08.04.05, 01:48 AM
Hang on all I will be stepping in to seed since like usual no one stays around :(

Van_Head
08.04.05, 02:44 AM
I'll jump back on right now man... Later man

radikal
08.04.05, 06:54 AM
I'll jump back on right now man... Later man

Thx Van head we should be able to get more done together :)

Van_Head
08.04.05, 04:45 PM
Ya man it just looks like it is just me and you... I'm gonna seed all rest of week and maybe into early next week ... we'll see how it goes... Ya that other A- HOLE dropped off after we finished him off.. freekin A- HOLES....

radikal
08.04.05, 05:35 PM
Ya man it just looks like it is just me and you... I'm gonna seed all rest of week and maybe into early next week ... we'll see how it goes... Ya that other A- HOLE dropped off after we finished him off.. freekin A- HOLES....

Hey Van

Ill be running it also for a few days
I will also hop in the Buenos Airies show again since lots of seeders dropping off :(

kidrock17xp
08.05.05, 05:22 AM
i can't always keep my pc on all the time but i'm seeding now ;)

neilster
08.05.05, 05:38 AM
THANKS! Just finished DL'ing, now I'm seeding.

Question: When I tried to burn the DVD, nero said that the file "VTS_01_1.mv" is not allowed because of the .mv extension. I was going to change it to a ".vob" extension, but it wouldn't let me because the file is in use--others are currently seeding off it.

Does anyone know about this? Should I just try to change the extension when folks are done seeding, or do I have bigger issues on my hand with my machine?

Looking forward to this show! Thanks as always!

kidrock17xp
08.05.05, 10:15 AM
seeing as there isn't a menu or anything what I ended up doing was taking dvd shrink, and reauthoring just the video into a new VIDEO_TS folder and that worked perfect. I didn't find that out til after I wasted a disc though :-/

Van_Head
08.05.05, 02:48 PM
thanks kidrock17xp... :)

Van_Head
08.05.05, 02:54 PM
THANKS! Just finished DL'ing, now I'm seeding.

Question: When I tried to burn the DVD, nero said that the file "VTS_01_1.mv" is not allowed because of the .mv extension. I was going to change it to a ".vob" extension, but it wouldn't let me because the file is in use--others are currently seeding off it.

Does anyone know about this? Should I just try to change the extension when folks are done seeding, or do I have bigger issues on my hand with my machine?

Looking forward to this show! Thanks as always!

Hey I just burned Rutherford with the latest version of nero ... you might just have to get the latest version.... later man...

neilster
08.07.05, 01:04 PM
seeing as there isn't a menu or anything what I ended up doing was taking dvd shrink, and reauthoring just the video into a new VIDEO_TS folder and that worked perfect. I didn't find that out til after I wasted a disc though :-/

Thanks kidrock, that did it for me!

And Wolfgang played with dad here at the KC show (I think it's been seeded here before I was around) and at the first show to kickoff the tour. Each time Eddie, in a moment of spontanaity, stated "This is the future!"

And once more THANKS for this show! I'm really surprised by the quality of the videoscreen shoot! A NICE looking show!

kma371
08.07.05, 08:54 PM
I tried with the latest version of nero and it didn't work for me. Can someone give a suggestion on how to fix this?

downboy2005
08.09.05, 05:58 PM
Can someone Re-Seed? thanks in advance.

Van_Head
08.10.05, 03:56 AM
Noticed there were no seeds... i'm on it now... total speed 122k... So if someone so kindly would seed this with me that would be greatly appreciated... Later all ... and SEED ON... :)

downboy2005
08.17.05, 04:55 PM
I am at 97.2%, could someone re-seed for a little while longer? Thanks in advance.

downboy2005
08.20.05, 09:11 AM
If I could just get he last bit of the show I would seed for a while.

Van_Head
08.20.05, 12:59 PM
I'm on it... again... later...

downboy2005
08.21.05, 11:20 AM
I am trying to finish download but when I start bitornado I get a file permission error so I check directory and it says read only. I uncheck read only and apply but I just jumps back to read only. Any ideas whats causing this. I guess it it just not meant for me to get this show. But thanks Van Head for stepping up to the plate. Later downboy2005

Van_Head
08.21.05, 12:01 PM
I thought I had finished you up... I'm back on now... You might want to try to REMOVE the torrent from your bit torrent client and then download the small torrent file again from the first original post, then re-load the torrent into your bit torrent client... I hope this helps, not sure what else could be done... Anyone have anymore suggestions or comments please post them... thanks... hey downboy2005 pm me when i have finished you up....later all...

downboy2005
08.21.05, 05:25 PM
Rebooting seemed to fix the problem. I am up and seeding now. Thanks again Van Head!

horn1602
08.23.05, 02:52 PM
i've been on this for about 5 days and sit at a whopping 5%. can anyone out there give me a seed if you still have this show on your hard drive? i don't think i have anything else downloading, so it shouldn't take but a day and a half or so. much thanx if you can.

horn :drunk:

horn1602
08.25.05, 01:53 PM
Last ditch bump to try and get some life into this one so that the few remaining of us can finish it off. i'd be happy to seed for a while when finished if someone wants to give me a hand here. much appreciation to anyone who can help us out.

thanx

downboy2005
08.26.05, 04:42 AM
Been out of town most of the week for work, but when I get home I will re-seed this weekend. Hold tight I will try to save you.

Later,
downboy2005

radikal
08.26.05, 02:03 PM
Damn :rant: :scratch: 33 copies done and not one seeder... :mad:

I will hop in to help finish hoping others will do the same.. :thumb:

radikal
08.26.05, 04:44 PM
Sorry all .. :(

I got too many things running at moment
PC is so slow and freezing
Torrent showing errors and freezing :D
If no one hopped in this weekend I will step in and help out

Hang in there

radikal
08.27.05, 12:30 PM
OK all

Im loading up torrent :yay: :thumb:

My PC slow since lots going so in about 1 hour Ill be seedng

Later all :yay:

horn1602
08.27.05, 03:23 PM
Much thanx guys. I'll seed for a while when i'm done.

radikal
08.28.05, 08:32 AM
Much thanx guys. I'll seed for a while when i'm done.

Ok all there is a seeder done so Iwill step off for ome needed PC maintenance

SEEDER PLEASE KEEP ON FOR A BIT THX :rock:

metalsludge
09.04.05, 07:04 AM
anybody still have this?

xscire
09.06.05, 03:44 AM
Anyboby seeder here??? :dunno:

Thanks a lot...!!!

:thumb:

Van_Head
09.07.05, 12:49 PM
I'm on it man... I can only up 10 kb/s , but it's better than nothing... have a good one man... later...

jeff spicoli
09.07.05, 06:09 PM
I just finished up, and will seed for the next few evenings. I max out at about 16 kB/s upload.