PDA

View Full Version : ReaLDeaL's "Open to the Public" 7 Day Link Page

ReaLDeaL
09.29.15, 09:10 AM
First off, thanks badname for taking a moment to comment. As you know, it's appreciated.

Secondly, Mods please feel free to delete this page... As the only one that showed interest in this is already a contributing member @ Video Bootlegs where I continue to share shows through links.

badname
09.29.15, 11:39 AM
:thumb::thumb::thumb:

DEMONIZER
10.04.15, 12:28 PM
Judas Priest - 1988-10-21 - The Forum, Montreal, Canada (auth-123mins)

Any info on this show would be appreciated , was so often listed as such and turned out to be the florida show .

ReaLDeaL
10.15.15, 10:14 PM
Pardon my late response... I didn't see this question until now.

Specs: (gathered using Gspot on the file VTS_01_1.VOB only)
Audio: MPEG-1 Layer 2, CBR, 48000Hz 192 kb/s tot , Stereo
Video: MPEG-1, 58,567, 4105 kbps, 352x240, 4:3
And Gspot says this is a VCD, although the size is 3.74 gb.

I hope this is helpful. It is the only version that I am aware of.

hitman horton
10.16.15, 08:16 AM
Pardon my late response... I didn't see this question until now.

Specs: (gathered using Gspot on the file VTS_01_1.VOB only)
Audio: MPEG-1 Layer 2, CBR, 48000Hz 192 kb/s tot , Stereo
Video: MPEG-1, 58,567, 4105 kbps, 352x240, 4:3
And Gspot says this is a VCD, although the size is 3.74 gb.

I hope this is helpful. It is the only version that I am aware of.

I have this show and it isn't actually from Montreal. It's from Miami. Watch the show and I'm pretty sure that within the first few songs you will hear Rob Halford mention Miami in a break between songs. It's been circulating both as Miami and Montreal. That's how I found out about it when I traded for Montreal and got Miami.

ReaLDeaL
10.16.15, 12:16 PM
I have this show and it isn't actually from Montreal. It's from Miami. Watch the show and I'm pretty sure that within the first few songs you will hear Rob Halford mention Miami in a break between songs. It's been circulating both as Miami and Montreal. That's how I found out about it when I traded for Montreal and got Miami.

You are correct... In between song 1 and song 2 actually... he says how are you doing Miami... the Priest is back...

I have so much that I don't watch a lot of them and when I do I choose the more quality looking videos. I will make note of this on my trade site... thanks for bringing it to my attention. :thumb:

Edit: My question to you hitman horton... is yours also VCD quality or DVD quality?

Edit 2: I have also Judas Priest - 1988-9-18 - Hollywood Sportorium, Miami, FL (SA-104mins)
which is the same show and in DVD format. So, disregard my question hitman horton.