PDA

View Full Version : KISS: Tale Of The Fox (Eric Carr Story)

Pyrotech
03.06.05, 07:37 PM
Anyone interested in "Tale Of The Fox (Eric Carr Story)" ?
I'm just going through my stuff and finding some stuff that i know is rare, hard to find. This is one of them. If enough want it, i'll seed it at some point.

kidwicked
03.07.05, 04:48 PM
sure sounds cool i have a few friends that would like that

1st Due Truck
03.08.05, 10:28 AM
what gene and paul did to him on his death bed was b.s. and the selfish bastards they have become...it's a bigger saga than the vh ordeal. i would be interested in this- what's the release date?

Pyrotech
03.08.05, 07:38 PM
what gene and paul did to him on his death bed was b.s. and the selfish bastards they have become...it's a bigger saga than the vh ordeal. i would be interested in this- what's the release date?

What the f*ck are you talking about mate? You couldent be more wrong about this then you are. Gene and Paul and the rest of the band took it VERY hard when Eric passed away. Gene had a breakdown over it and also almost took Howard Stern to court over slandering Erics name in a interview. Paul and Gene both cryed there there hearts out at the funeral. It took all they had just to stay in control. KISS are as far from being selfish bastards then they could EVER be. In fack, they give more to the fans then ANY band on the planet! Including making less of a proffit from a show due to the money they spend on pleasing everyone. I dont know how much of a fan you are, but you obviously dont know your stuff mate. There is NO saga concerning this sad time. Your a fan?? and you ask me when the relsase date was?? .. you are not a fan my friend or you would not have said the faulse B.S and would have knowin the truth. You REALLY need to watch this to clear up your 100% faulse way of thinking how things really were/are.

I'm 36yo.. soon to be 37. Ive been a fan since 1977. KISS fans like myself can tell you that the band are some of the most caring, giving guys in rock n roll.
Eric himself was like a brother to Gene. Eric loved them all and was at his happest the time he spent with band. it was a 100% good relationship all 4 ways. he will always be deeply missed!

I dont think i will seed this now, go and buy it here as i did.

http://www.ericcarr.com/rockheads/Insidetale.html

kidwicked
03.08.05, 07:46 PM
well pyro everyone is intitled to there opion even if it is wrong but to not want to seed it because 1 person says something stupid thats just not right
i hope you change your mind and seed the dvd so all the fans can enjoy it and maybe some of the ppl that think they no what they are talking about will be more informed from it hope to see it seeded thanks :rock:

1st Due Truck
03.11.05, 05:09 PM
fellas, didn't mean to offend. should have held my tounge. please forgive me. the majority of stuff i have read in regard to that issue has been pretty harsh against gene and paul. i truely hope you reconsider seeding this. this is my kiss resource- maybe it's all b.s.

www.tommythayersucks.com

sorry again

Pyrotech
03.11.05, 06:29 PM
No worries mate, it is all B.S.

NEVER get your info from a website like that. Their filled with opinions and speculation. Stick to the "reall" KISS websites that only give facts.. no rumors or opinions or B.S.
I recomend the offical KISS website. They also have 100's of quality KISS links. Any website with the word "sucks" in its address, i can insure you its filled with a lot of garbage.

I wasent mad mate, only clearing things up. :thumb:

Eric's family would be hurt to hear such bullshit. :(

cleanserene
01.07.06, 08:13 AM
No worries mate, it is all B.S.

NEVER get your info from a website like that. Their filled with opinions and speculation. Stick to the "reall" KISS websites that only give facts.. no rumors or opinions or B.S.
I recomend the offical KISS website. They also have 100's of quality KISS links. Any website with the word "sucks" in its address, i can insure you its filled with a lot of garbage.

I wasent mad mate, only clearing things up. :thumb:

Eric's family would be hurt to hear such bullshit. :(

The original Kiss absolutely kicked ass; however, Paul and Gene did become arrogant, selfish people at the end. I know the treated Eric good, but what about the way they have treated Ace, Peter, and even Vinnie Vincent? Vinnie Vincent saved their Ass after Ace left, and then they totally screwed him around. Lick It Up could have been more appropriately titled "The Vinnie Vincent solo album." They are constantly slamming Ace, and yes they are selfish. They put on a hell of a show, but it is to feed their own ego and not necessarily for the fans. Gene openly admits that he is all about the $$$. I have been an "original Kiss fan" since 1975, and I can tell you that Gene and Paul are not giving, selfless people. I still listen to their old stuff with Ace and even the stuff with Vinnie, but I will not support anything to do with the material that accrues without them. That is just me though. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you think Gene and Paul are good, selfless, giving, kind people, I would challenge you to do some more research on it.

dokkendude
01.07.06, 11:33 AM
tone it down amigo no need to type so big
we can read in small print too
i'm gettin old but i aint blind yet

besides I don't believe this would be allowed here
ad we haven't seen pyro in awhile here

ericgtr
01.07.06, 08:29 PM
Though that text is a little HUGE I have to agree completely with clean on this. They care way more about money than their band mates.

brae98
07.24.06, 09:09 PM
I would love this torrent. Wasn't there and don't claim to know....but love this band!