PDA

View Full Version : Van Halen South American assault 2/5/83

polsmy
03.06.05, 09:47 AM
Here's a good South American show by request.

Van Halen

South American Assault (Disc 1)

2/5/83 Montevideo, Uraguay

Source: Soundboard

Lineage: Silvers-->EAC-->WAV-->FLAC

Disc 1

01. Romeo Delight
02. Unchained
03. The Full Bug
04. Running With The Devil
05. Jamie's Cryin'
06. Little Guitars
07. Bass Solo
08. Where Have All The Good Times Gone
09. Dancin' In The Streets
10. Little Dreamer
11. So This Is Love
12. Secrets
13. Drum Solo / Everybody Wants Some
14. Dance The Night Away
15. Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Disc 2

1. Summertime Blues
2. Ice Cream Man
3. Heartbreak Hotel
4. Intruder / Guitar Solo
5. Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love
6. Running With The Devil
7. Pretty Woman
8. You Really Got Me
9. Happy Trails

Torrent updated 3/7/05 8:30 PM here in CA

clag515
03.06.05, 11:14 AM
Erik - I'll help you seed this one also... :thumb:

goodfelladh
03.06.05, 05:14 PM
Damn... I requested the show, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to DL it! Lol... I'm back at college for the next week and I'm not certain if it'll stir up any shit if I download torrents from here - they've really been trying to crack down on downloading music since the RIAA supposedly contacted them. Decisions, decisions...

polsmy
03.06.05, 07:39 PM
Damn... I requested the show, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to DL it! Lol... I'm back at college for the next week and I'm not certain if it'll stir up any shit if I download torrents from here - they've really been trying to crack down on downloading music since the RIAA supposedly contacted them. Decisions, decisions...
The RIAA can kiss my ass. This is not an official release owned by a record company. F em. But don't get yourself in trouble with your school. I'll be glad to reseed it for you at a later date if you can't get it this time.

Erik

Jammerg
03.07.05, 12:27 AM
Thanks a lot for this upgrade (had it on MP3 for quite some time now) and have been wanting a better copy of it. I've always loved this boot. :rock:

fredtheman
03.07.05, 02:36 AM
Here's a good South American show by request.

Thx a bunch, but RWTD is cut a bit and JIsC sounds so-so (left/right channel switching or something).

Can you confirm that the original is that way too, or some problem while ripping it?

Thx
Fred.

polsmy
03.07.05, 07:23 PM
Thx a bunch, but RWTD is cut a bit and JIsC sounds so-so (left/right channel switching or something).

Can you confirm that the original is that way too, or some problem while ripping it?

Thx
Fred.
I don't actually have the original but from what I understand this is the case with the original as well. Mine is the same way on those tracks.

Erik

ron
03.07.05, 07:28 PM

More notes here: http://www.vhboots.com/southamericanassault.html

fredtheman
03.07.05, 08:01 PM
More notes here: http://www.vhboots.com/southamericanassault.html

Thx again. Pretty good show anyhow :-)

guitarplaya5150
03.08.05, 02:23 PM
This is the show I put up a few months back. The original discs that these came from have the flaw, and the link above will further attest to that. Still a great show, and you can't help but laugh at Dave's Spanish rap with the crowd.

polsmy
03.08.05, 10:30 PM
This is the show I put up a few months back. The original discs that these came from have the flaw, and the link above will further attest to that. Still a great show, and you can't help but laugh at Dave's Spanish rap with the crowd.

Thanks for the show guitarplaya5150. I did not know who to credit for this one or I would have done so.

Thanks again

Erik